Frozen Cut Green Beans
- Juicy and tender cut beans.
- Harvested at the right time to ensure good quality.
- Quickly frozen to lock in the goodness.
- Economical – no wastage & saves on labour.
- Offers flexibility in serving in serving occasions.
- Freshly tender, bright green, offers better plate appeal.
- Has Halaal Accreditation.
- Has Kosher Accreditation.
- Excellent Portion control.
- Provides consistency in quality and size.
- Excellent shelf life – 18 months
1. Place McCain Classics Cut Green Beans into an equivalent amount of seasoned boiling water.
2. Boil for approximately 3 minutes.
3. Season and toss in butter.
4. Serve immediately
1. Place McCain Classics Cut Green Beans in a single layer on a steaming tray.
2. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Steam for approximately 4 minutes or until “al dente”.
4. Serve immediately.
1. Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic in oil.
2. Add McCain Classics Cut Green Beans and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
1. Place McCain Classics Cut Green Beans in a suitable container.
2. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.
3. Cover with cling wrap, pierce and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until cooked.