Frozen shredded potato formed hash brown
- Shredded potato formed into a perfect size round hash brown.
- Excellent portion control.
- 82 mm in size, allows easy preparation on a grill or deep fryer.
- Offers consistency in quality and menu planning – all year round availability.
- Multi cooking options – oven bankable or deep fry option.
- Use as a hash brown side or as an ingredient anywhere a thin slice of potato is called for to add to your Signature dish.
- Versatile: ideal for breakfast or burger builds.
- Excellent substitute for meat based products.
- Ideal for finger foods such as mini pizza.
1. Preheat oil to 175°C.
2. Deep fry McCain Round Hash Browns for approximately 3 minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
3. Remove and drain excess oil.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Spread your McCain Round Hash Browns in a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
4. Turn halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking.
5. Serve immediately.