Frozen Baby (Fingerling) Carrots
- Source of vitamin C.
- Harvested at the right time to ensure good quality.
- Quickly frozen to lock in the goodness.
- No added preservatives as will all frozen vegetables.
- Economical – no wastage & saves on labour.
- Offers flexibility in serving in serving occasions.
- Has Halaal Accreditation.
- Has Kosher Accreditation.
- Excellent shelf life – 18 months.
- Excellent meal accompaniment.
1. Place required quantity of McCain Classics Fingerling Carrots into an equivalent amount of boiling water.
2. Boil (lid off) for approximately 6 minutes.
1. Season McCain Classics Fingerling Carrots prior to steaming (drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh herbs and mix well).
2. Place McCain Classics Fingerling Carrots in a steaming tray and steam for 6 minutes.
1. Place McCain Classics Fingerling Carrots in a suitable container and season as for steaming.
2. Cover with cling wrap, pierce and microwave on HIGH for approximately 6 – 7 minutes.
1. As an alternative cooking method, toss McCain Classics Fingerling Carrots in olive oil, seasoning, fresh herbs, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
2. Place McCain Classics Fingerling Carrots in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated oven at 200°C for 12 – 15 minutes or until cooked.