- Individually frozen and packed in 1 kg bags.
- Specially selected for tenderness and sweetness.
- Harvested at the right time to ensure good quality.
- Soft, juicy golden corn kernels.
- Economical – no wastage & saves on labour.
- Ready to use, no slicing or scraping required.
- Offers flexibility in serving occasions.
- Excellent Portion control.
- Has Halaal Accreditation.
- Has Kosher Accreditation.
- Excellent shelf life – 18 months
1. Place McCain Classics Cut Corn in just enough boiling water (salt & pepper) to cover it.
2. Boil with lid off for 3½ – 4½ minutes.
3. Adjust seasoning and serve.
1. Place McCain Classics Cut Corn in a suitable container.
2. Season with salt, pepper and/or butter.
3. Cover with cling wrap, pierce and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
1. Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic in oil.
2. Add McCain Classics Cut Corn, season with salt and pepper.
3. Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning and serve.