- Harvested at the right time to ensure good quality.
- Higher percentage of tender leaves & less stem material.
- Excellent plate appeal.
- No added preservatives as will all frozen vegetables.
- Economical – no wastage & saves on labour.
- Offers flexibility in serving in serving occasions.
- Provides consistency in quality and size.
- Ready to use – perfect for dips, casseroles & quiches.
- Less moisture results in higher yield.
- Has Halaal Accreditation.
- Freshly harvested, perfect frozen.
- Excellent shelf life – 18 months
1. Place required quantity of McCain Classics Chopped Spinach into an equivalent amount of boiling water.
2. Boil (with lid off) for approximately 3 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Sauté 1 large onion and 2 cloves of garlic.
2. Add McCain Classics Chopped Spinach and sauté for approximately 3 minutes or until excess water has evaporated.
1. Place 250g McCain Classics Chopped Spinach in a suitable microwave container.
2. Cover with cling wrap and pierce with a fork.
3. Microwave on HIGH for approximately 4 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.